Here you have a Pair of BSA brake Shoe return spring, produced as a direct replacement for the original but made of solid stainless steel.
Part number: 37-2328
Material: Stainless steel
Finish: Polished - Tumbler
These springs are an improvement for a number of reasons!
- Structural integrity - They will do their job for longer! Stainless is stronger than the original steel and even more so when compared to Chromium Vanadium springs.
- Resistance to corrosion - no more rusty springs!
- Aesthetic Appeal - let face it, they look better!
- Environment purity - With no rust flakes falling off, these springs will also keep the area's around them cleaner.
- Easy to Clean - had them fitted for a while? a quick clean off and they look like new all over again!
These springs were fitted on a lot of hubs including Crinkle hubs and full width cast Iron hubs. These were fitted to the following models:
A7, A10, B31, B32, B33, B34, Goldstar, Rocket gold star (RGS)
These springs may fit other models but please check your part numbers.
Each of the springs has had at least 3 hours in our tumbler, this gives them a good finish, please see photos! The finish is not "chrome" or "show finish".
37-2328 - Brake Shoe Return Spring
- Brand: BSA
- Product Code: 37-2328
- Availability: In Stock