Here you have one BSA brake pedal return spring, produced as a direct replacement for the original but made of solid stainless steel.
Part number: 67-7032
Material: Stainless steel
Finish: Polished - Tumbler
This spring was fitted on all A group plunger models:
This spring may fit other models but please check your part numbers.
These springs are an improvement for a number of reasons!
- Structural integrity - They will do their job for longer! Stainless is stronger than the original steel and even more so when compared to Chromium Vanadium springs.
- Resistance to corrosion - no more rusty springs!
- Aesthetic Appeal - let face it, they look better!
- Environment purity - With no rust flakes falling off, these springs will also keep the area's around them cleaner.
- Easy to Clean - had them fitted for a while? a quick clean off and they look like new all over again!
Each of the springs has had at least 3 hours in our tumbler, this gives them a good finish, please see photos! The finish is not "chrome" or "show finish".
67-7032 - Brake pedal return spring (Plunger)
- Brand: BSA
- Product Code: 67-7032
- Availability: In Stock